Kings Plumbing and Heating install powerflushing systems for homes and properties across Warwickshire, making central heating systems more efficient and more reliable.
Keeping your central heating system in top working condition increases its efficiency and saves you money, and with a powerflushing system from Kings Plumbing and Heating, you can use less energy to heat your home and ensure your central heating system is protected against rust build up.
Does your central heating system need powerflushing?
- Is your boiler noisy?
- Do your radiators have cold spots?
- Are the radiators cold at the bottom?
- Is your hot water not as hot as it used to be?
- Do you need to vent your radiators frequently?
- Are your radiators not as hot as they used to be?
- When you vent your radiators is the water black or orange?
- Do you want to help prevent pump and boiler heat exchanger breakdowns?
Powerflushing can help with all these problems by getting rid of the rusted sludge build up that occurs in all central heating systems over time, causing radiators to get cold spots, preventing circulation and attacking pumps and safety devices in your boiler, making it noisy and causing failures.
With a powerflushing system from Kings Plumbing and Heating we can give you a powerflushing system that will clear out your central heating and will work in seconds, and a follow up treatment that will ensure your central heating is protected against further build up.
To find out more about protecting your central heating with a powerflushing system, call Kings Plumbing and Heating today.